Wednesday, April 18, 2012

First off...

This is my first and last attempt to create a blog. If it doesn't work out, who cares? If I ever want to go back to it, the page will still be here. But who knows.. it might really take off.


***Just as a note to readers out there: for some reason, I like to type ... instead of commas or just a single period at the end of my sentences. I don't really know why I do that but, it is what it is...***


In my attempt to keep a journal, I am going to try to write here as often as I can. It wont always be long, nor profound... But I hope I can keep with it. My goal will be to write ten entries in 30 days.


My writing wont always be about me. I imagine that I will write what ever comes to my mind. And my grammar needs work, so if you feel like being a Nazi... feel free to correct away.


Today was so very lazy. I slept in late and then got up and watched a bit of stuff on Netflix and then took a nap.. I know... how freakin' lazy can one get? Then I finally took a shower and went to mutual night at church. I am the Priest's quorum adviser for my ward at church, so once a week I get to go to church and kind of hang out with the teens in my ward. After that I drove back home and had dinner and then searched google for some kind of recipe. I was given elk meat as a gift from someone and I decided to make elk burgers. So I searched google for about 30 minutes for a nice recipe... I never found one. Most recipes were for meals made with elk meat... but never elk burgers... oh well... I made what I thought would be good... I mixed ingredients in and made some patties. I cooked them on the skillet and tried one... yes... after I already ate dinner.... AND....... meh. I thought it was ok... not something I'd want to eat everyday... I like to buy the organic ground beef at Costco and make things out of that.. I am trying to eat better.... which always seems to be a struggle. I guess that's why I was sort of eager to try the elk burgers since.. well... they are wild and "organic". Anyway.. Now I'm here after about an hour of mucking around the Internet, I'm writing... and that's about all I'm gonna do today... until next post..... Tee tee why elle...

No comments:

Post a Comment